GPASI.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 09:32:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Friday Oct. 27th Regular Meeting and Costume Contest!
3573 Posts in 818 Topics by 137 Members
Latest Member: mcoutinho
* Home Help Search Calendar GPASI Login Register
+  GPASI.org
|-+  Get Info
| |-+  News And Announcements
| | |-+  2015 Holiday Party
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2015 Holiday Party  (Read 2130 times)
MagpieTear
Administrator
Wiggler

Evil Overlord

« on: January 02, 2015, 10:19:54 AM »

The annual Holiday Party will be on January 10th. Setup at noon, party begins at 1 PM Please RSVP to Scott Graner as soon as possible with number of people attending and what side item you plan on bringing.

If you will be bringing fish for the raffle, please contact Charlie to avoid duplicates. the rules for the raffle are as follows
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season with lots of fish spawns! 

With the holiday party approaching, I just wanted to remind everyone that there will not be a normal auction, but a raffle for the fish donated.  It helps tremendously if anyone planning on bringing fish for the raffle would contact me ahead of time at Charliem9@yahoo.com so that I can make attempts to not have duplicate items. 

Rules for fish raffle;
1. Tickets are $1 per ticket
2.  We ask that it be a bag of fish with a value of at least $10.  A key here is to remember that if it would be something you'd be willing to spend at least $10 on the bag at a normal auction.
3.  If you donate an item you will receive 10 free tickets for the raffle (minimum suggested value for your donation)

If you have any questions, or would like to commit to donating a bag of fish, please contact me at Charliem9@yahoo.com.   

Please remember that if you do not notify me before the party that you are bringing a bag of a certain fish, and someone else has already brought a bag of the same fish, I most likely will refuse the second bag.  So please let me know ahead of time!  Thank you! 

Charlie

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: